Connect with me on :
Computer Security, Forensics and Data Gathering
Windows and Linux Security management, Cryptography, Forensics, Network security analysis, Access control, Incident response and handling, OSINT, Social Engineering
Advanced knowledge of Database Design and Management (SQL)
Advanced knowledge of research techniques for search engine and database resources, such as Internet sources and commercial- and industry-based data structures
Data collection and advanced analysis using Python, SQL and Spreadsheet Software
Advanced Data Visualization in Maltego, Microstrategy, Tableau
Advanced knowledge in Python and BASH Scripting Programming Languages
11.2019 – Current
Avanade operates as a subsidiary of Accenture and was founded as a joint venture with Microsoft.
Consulting on Microsoft Enterprise Security, including security design and configuration for Microsoft server infrastructure, end-point devices and cloud services. Managing authentication schemes and network security. Providing insight into administration and configuration of security hardware and software solutions for firewalls, proxies, intrusion detection and prevention systems.
11.2017 – 10.2019
Responsible for analyzing inventory shrinkage due to theft and misconduct in support and coordination with internal security investigations of logistic network crime
- analyse warehouse management system events and calculating inventory shrinkage, due to misconduct and internal pilferage
- Present analysis and Loss Prevention KPIs based on this data, as well as any relevant information for further investigations and security policy adjustments
- Support and coordinate internal security investigation of logistic network crime
- Maintain Database and Document structures
Working inter-departmentally to identify and correct flaws in the company’s security systems, solutions, and programs while recommending specific measures that can improve the company’s overall security posture.
- Maintain data and monitor security access
- Anticipate security alerts and incidents and reduce their likelihood
- Analyzing intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security standards
- Coordinate security plans with outside vendors
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
Use advanced data collection techniques for gathering intelligence data to determine any potential security risk for the company
- Consult on how to leverage open source intelligence (OSINT) data and information
- Use specialized OSINT tools and services
- Leverage analytical expertise to provide OSINT collection and analysis and bulk data exploitation
02.2017 – 10.2017
Supporting the team in managing global IT projects in the fields of Networking, Communications and Security Management. Providing It general consultation in project management and documentation for all project phases.
Ernst & Young GmbH
09.2016 – 02.2017
Intern IT Risk EMEIA Financial Services Advisory
Supporting the team in IT Systems Security and Risk audit – Structural, Organizational, Informational Vulnerabilities and Risks associated with complex Hardware and Software solutions for global financial institutions. Preparing reports and assessments on existing and potential IT Risks. Developing internal software for data security audit.
Alecto GmbH / Friendsurance
01.2014 – 09.2016
IT Support and Administration
Providing Hardware and Software support to the Friendsurance team. Managing technical infrastructure, providing IT support for daily operational activities, maintaining computer and server systems, managing network security.
01.2013 – 12.2013
Contributed to live international projects by building the leading expert network in Europe. Identified, engaged and actively recruited top experts via phone calls and emails for consultations for or with our clients on niche market information. Conducted interviews/surveys and reported findings to global clients.
Villeroy & Boch AG
03.2012 – 08.2012
Intern at the Online Marketing department
Supported the multinational team in all online activities. Established content for various websites, monitored the usage data, created reports for evaluating online activity. Research in the field of online marketing. Worked out a Marketing Strategy for the online Bathroom planning tool for the main website. Provided strategic feedback to the upper management.
08.2011 – 10.2011
Intern at Customer Service and Relations Department
Customer Support and Help Desk Centre Operative for the Online “Contract for Difference” Trading system. Responsible for new customer acquisition and contract management, as well as customer support on the topic of the FDE and the Foreign Currency Exchange
CCNA Cybersecurity Operations
2014 - 2018
International Media Informatics (B.Sc.)
2009 - 2013
International Business (B.A.)
1St German Language School “K. Galabov”, Sofia
2004 - 2009
High School Degree
Limited working proficiency